HomeBooksComing SoonMeet ElizabethBlogging in ParadiseContact

Best Romantic Suspense
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011

RT recently announced their list of nominees for the 2011 RT Book Review awards. I’m pleased to announce that Darkness at Dawn was nominated for Best Romantic Suspense! Winners will be announced in the May edition of RT.

15 comments to “Best Romantic Suspense”

1. Mary from San Diego
      · November 10th, 2011 at 12:15 am · Link

A big tight hug, and congratulations on your nomination, Liz!
    This is fabulous news!

2. Janelle Washburn
      · December 4th, 2011 at 8:39 pm · Link

Ms. Jennings:
    I’ve just finished ‘Shadows at Midnight’ and I was totally captivated and absorbed by the heroine and Gunny. This happens to be the first book I’ve read of yours. I usually pick up paperbacks, but my favorite authors, I purchase hardback and donate to the local library. I’ll be looking for these newer titles now.
    I have such an admiration for a person who can sit down and come up with an idea, create personalities and action and then bring it all to a close (hopefully a happy one).
    Thank you for sharing your expertise as an author with all the readers.

3. Elizabeth Jennings
      · December 4th, 2011 at 9:37 pm · Link

Thanks Janelle! What kind words! Elizabeth

4. Becky Trinklein
      · May 28th, 2013 at 8:47 pm · Link

Dear Elizabeth Jennings,

I am looking to acquire permission to quote “…Time does not heal,” poem.

Am I correct in seeking permission from you, for the quoting in a book, for the above mentioned 4 line poem?

I am seeking permission, for this quote, for a friend in the mental health field.

Please inform me if I am on right track.

Thank you very much!

Becky Trinklein

5. Elizabeth Jennings
      · May 29th, 2013 at 7:26 am · Link

Hello, I thinkyou mean another Elizabeth Jennings, the English poetess. She died in 2001. Best, the other Elizabeth Jennings

6. scifi ebooks
      · October 26th, 2013 at 3:21 pm · Link

I recently would not disappear altogether your website previous to hinting i always actually enjoyed the usual info a person deliver for your friends? Are going to be returning nonstop to examine cross-check brand new blogposts

7. loveproperty.yolasite.com
      · February 28th, 2014 at 10:50 pm · Link

This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
    (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you
    had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

8. http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=811639904
      · March 9th, 2014 at 12:10 pm · Link

Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced
    me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has
    been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

9. how to crack facebook password
      · March 13th, 2014 at 7:16 am · Link

Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, however this article provides
    pleasant understanding yet.

10. how to crack facebook password
      · March 13th, 2014 at 11:46 am · Link

Because the admin of this web page is working, no question very soon it
    will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

11. converting olm to pst
      · March 15th, 2014 at 6:09 am · Link

Hey! I’m at work surfing around your blog from
    my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the outstanding work!

12. bed rail for co sleeping
      · May 14th, 2014 at 3:33 am · Link

Matching footboards frequently accompany headboards in quite
    a number of residences and may also be a decorating
    plus. Description: The model number, date of manufacture, ‘Made
    in Vietnam’ along with the firm’s number are printed with a white label
    located on one from the bunk bed rails.

Matching footboards frequently accompany headboards in quite a number of residences and may
    also be a decorating plus. Description: The model number, date of manufacture, ‘Made in Vietnam’
    along with the firm’s number are printed with a white
    label located on one from the bunk bed rails.

This aspect is considered to become the most effective value-adding aspects of the approach.

Today, while using increasing using computers individuals are deciding
    to avoid wasting their writing on CD or
    floppy disk then sell the writing on this format.
    bed rail for co sleeping regalo bed rail
    instructions As up till now situations are invented by conducting the proper research.

When people read a novel they want to visualise
    the characters on their own, not possess a minutely-detailed description spoon-fed
    them.

13. http://tiny.cc
      · May 18th, 2014 at 10:33 am · Link

I was more skeptical about Disney helming the project
    greater than anything else. Hindi language is not only spoken in India but it’s spoken around the world.

Aim to target to the current important topic along with focus incorporated with collecting of applying for grants the alike.
    You is going to be left wondering why everyone is laughing for your serious work.
    ninety (http://tiny.cc) source You must have one or a lot
    more than one research objectives to conduct the research.

That principle should continue, over a less stringent
    level, throughout your work.

14. Best gaming motherboard 2014
      · June 3rd, 2014 at 4:29 pm · Link

A vacuum-cleaner is the most effective of cleansing resources; it
    can be the higher priced. There are several different sorts
    of hoover with several different attributes. So before you buy a premier vacuum-cleaner
    be sure you understand what form of vacuum is perfect on your
    needs.

Selecting the best vacuum-cleaner might be
    confounding. To make things clearer you ought to know what the different kinds of vacuum are,
    what the key characteristics you’re able to find on a vacuum-cleaner, and need you variety of floors you’re going to be using a hoover on.

15. Chau
      · July 22nd, 2014 at 11:54 am · Link

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding
    one? Thanks a lot!